|“So Tell Me What You Want What You Really Really Want”|
|Season 1, Episode 5|
|Air date||October 15th, 2014|
“There's No Place Like Homecoming”
So Tell Me What You Want What You Really Really Want is the fifth episode of Red Band Society's first season. It premiered on October 15th, 2014.
Charlie, still in a coma, recalls the moment he and his father got into the car crash four months prior to his current state. Also, Charlie may be transferred to an institute if he does not show improvement soon. Meanwhile, Dash searches for an organ donor, with Kara's assistance. Emma is fed up with the relationship that Leo was supposedly having with Kara even after just wanting to call her and Leo just a friendship. It eventually becomes war when Jordi notices the attraction that Emma and Leo have for each other. Dash and Kara go to an apartment. Dash paints a great graffiti portrait on the wall.
- Ciara Bravo as Emma Chota
- Zoe Levin as Kara Souders
- Rebecca Rittenhouse as Brittany Dobler
- Charlie Rowe as Leo Roth
- Nolan Solitto as Jordi Palacios
- Emma and Leo kiss in this episode, with Jordi witnessing it.
- Leo: Can you just accept the apology and stop being such a bitch?
- Emma: Wow! Worst apology ever.
- Charlie: What's worse than having one leg? Feeling like a third wheel.
- Nurse Jackson: Whatever you need to do to get through this because right now, we're all on Team Charlie.
Heal by Tom Odell