|It seems this article is a stub and needs more information.|
Feel free to edit the article and expand it.
|Hair Color:||Brown with grey patches|
|Address:||Los Angeles, California|
|Family & Friends|
|Friends:|| Leo Roth|
Ruben Garcia is a recurring character on the televised drama, Red Band Society. He is a patient at Ocean Park Hospital for hypochondria.
He is be portrayed by Griffin Dunne.
- Leo says that when Ruben dies, he is going to leave all of his money to the hospital.
- He likes to help out Leo and Dash sometimes and they often do trades.
- He likes smoking weed (sometimes buys from Leo or Dash)
- to quote Leo "he's a rich hippie, not a stoner"
- He is pretty good friends with Leo and Dash
- He gets along well with Nurse Jackson and Doctor McAndrew.
- (to Jordi) "Is that your last meal before surgery?"
Jordi: "Yeah, I guess so."
Ruben: "You can't go out with a limper. You gotta go out with a serious bang."
- (to Leo) "I don't like goodbyes."
Leo: "What do we call this then?"
Ruben: "A moment."