Spam Team Members
All Administrators are part of the Spam Team.
Duties of a Spam Team member
- Spam Team members should be very active, both in the comments and with article editing.
- In case of conflicts, such as heated arguments or bashing, Spam Team members should be ready to intervene and sort out the issue while enforcing the rules.
- Spam Team members should be able to remove all vandalism and spam via their rollback rights.
- Spam Team members should be invested in editing/updating existing articles (for correctness, grammar, punctuation, etc) as well as creating new articles should need be.
How to become a member of the Spam Team
- To become a member of the Spam Team, you need to post an application via the comments section.
- Be sure to meet the following requirements:
- High activity rate, both in the comments and with editing articles
- At least 50 article edits (Main)
- At least 50 comment edits (Talk)
- General positive and mature behaviour
- Exceeding the requirements does not guarantee your acceptance.
- You may nominate another user, but make sure they meet the requirements and are okay with being nominated first!
- Please note that you can't vote for/support other users below their application.