|It seems this article is a stub and needs more information.|
Feel free to edit the article and expand it.
|Address:||Los Angeles, California|
|Family & Friends|
Kenji Gomez-Rejon is a recurring character on the upcoming drama, Red Band Society. He is a pediatric nurse at Ocean Park Hospital.
He is portrayed by Wilson Cruz.
Kenji is a very joyfull nurse. He jokes around with everyone and can always get answers out of people.
- Friends with Nurse Jackson (he seems to be the only one who isn't afraid to joke around with her)
- He is assumed to be gay from the fact that when he goes in the girls bathroom Charlie says he had " been doing this since high school
- He is fun, but firm with the patients and their parents.
- He always talks about "monkey love"
- He is very good friends with all of the patients except Kara who is not his favorite